At work I perk up a bit and socialize.

Once I leave it's all suddenly drained and I dont talk to anyone until I get back.

If I'm drunk at a club it's a different story.

I'm 6ft, lift 6 days a week, good shape and I am currently making a good living.

At work I approach women because I have to. Once I do, game sometimes flows right out of me. It's stifled, but I've gotten numbers given to me, sometimes just by being present. Little indication of interest but beautiful woken know when I find them attractive, surely.

Edit: For context I choose to be the one to approach and I approach with utmost confidence, eye contact, demeanor. What you'd expect a man to do. It's for work reasons mostly but I do it to get out of the shell. This doesn't translate well outside work where I lose the edge.

I haven't approached a woman outside work in months. Granted, my work is 6 days a week and I work morning to night. I don't get a lot of time to rest and recovery. (I'm a technician in a small company doing light engine work for vehicles.)

I have a hard time transferring my social energy to a settings where I feel I'm under more scrutiny, which is just being out in public usually. I can't deduce why I feel this way.

I'm considering CBT in the future if I can't figure my shit out myself.

All advice and perspectives welcome.