I'm almost 31 and live with my younger brother of 3 years. Some months I can pay rent, others not, but he's kicked me out to be homeless for about a week and let me back once I found a job, but I got fired. Got another job and got fired.

I'm fat and you could probably consider me an alcoholic. I'm also very short at 5'5 or 5'6 idk which. Routinely, I'll have 0 dollars in my bank account and will have to ask my mother for money she hardly has.

I see friends all around me making money. Sure, with their own issues, but working min wage jobs at 30, being fat, broke and short disqualifies me for a large majority of women.

Basically, in my mind, if I was able to allow my life to get to this point, why haven't I just ended it yet? I'll be 50 by the time I ever get it together, and that's probably me being some kind of department manager at lowe's or some shit.

Idk how to fix it all. Idk if I have time. My brother is getting married in September and I have till October to make SOMETHING of myself before i'm out of a home for good.

I need advice. I'm not a good employee. I probably have some kind of mental disability and people probably already have this notion of me being a loser and working retail. The only thing I have to my name is a real estate license, and I've sold a few homes, but it's a hard job and i'm fucked up and need money NOW.

Srsly considering ending it. Maybe I respawn a stronger person and not a beta bitch.