Hey I've read all of the required reading and I can't say I disagree with just about any of it. It coheres with my experience and education.

After reading all of it, and now working my way through the blogs, I feel more and more like social interaction really is just a 'game' to be played.

The correlations are obviously why the community chose the title 'game' for romantic social interactions in the first place.

While reading through the board, I was going through some emotional highs as the truth bombs were hitting me, but now that I have read through most of it, I'm left with an overwhelming sense of emptiness.

I guess I don't really want to play the game. I want to get laid, and I want to be good with women, but knowing how it all works just takes the steam out of it for me. It's so...depressing. It's akin to realizing there is no God and as a result no ultimate purpose to human life. We're just here for no particular reason but to play this reproduction game. Where at first I thought I might find fulfillment and something to improve upon as I peeled back the layers of the onion, I only found more layers. More emptiness.

I've heard a lot of stories from dudes who applied this knowledge coming to similar conclusions after long enough.

Anyone else feel this way?