Feel free to skip the story. TL;DR is down below.

Being a 20 year old virgin, I get on Tinder and match with a girl. I invite myself over to her place to “smoke and watch netflix”.

I go over. She’s an HB5. Kinda thick, which I like, so I figured why not just get this over with. Being the inexperienced guy that I am, there was still a part of me that was doubting whether or not she wanted to fuck me. But after a while of watching Friends and me cuddling with her cats, she starts giving mad signs.

Her: “I love my cats but they never wanna sleep with me like that cause they’re fucking rude”.

That was very passive. And I thought maybe she lost interest and now thinks I’m an asshole. But then she get her water bottle. The ones that that penis-like tip you suck from. And she starts very softly just sucking the tip on the bottle, swallowing, whatnot.

So I’m thinking I better make a fucking move. Now is the time. So I get up close to her and tell her to put that bottle away. We start making out. Only It doesn’t feel good. Making out has never felt good to me. I’ve read TRP enough and started to escalate. Hands exploring. Her ass, tits, kissing her neck, etc. She seems into it. She’s moaning and whatnot.

But I don’t feel anything. I just feel weird. She was smooth and soft. Like a smooth pig she felt like. I’m not horny. My mouth is dry from the weed.

At this point we’re grinding and dry humping. That was the best thing. I got like half-hard. I’m sucking on her tits, making me way down. I get to pussy. And take look and a whiff to make sure everything is in order. All seems Ok. But I feel absolutely disgusted. I do some hand play on the outside, get some mouth action. But I am so repulsed I can’t do it. I didn’t have a “bad” smell. It was what’d you’d expect it to smell like. My mouth is dry and she’s not even wet.

She told me, “I want you to fuck me”. I didn’t know how to get out of this situation. We make out some more but then I just stop.

And we cuddle. For 30 minutes. I pretend to fall asleep while I devise a plan. I didn’t want to an ass.

I tell her, “This must be really fucking weird but I’m just not feeling it. Maybe it’s the weed or something”.

She says it’s all good. And I leave shortly after that.

I went home as quick and possible to shower and scrub my teeth. I felt like I had her smell on me and I had to get it off.

TL;DR: Met up with an HB5 to lose my virginity and get it over with. Was absolutely disgusted in the act. Couldn’t get hard cause I felt to repulsed. I think I’m good for a while.

Why did I feel so gross? She wasn’t hideous or anything. You hear people fucking ugly people all the time. And I wouldn’t say she was ugly. Just average.

It can’t always be that bad.

But I see what you guys mean about not putting pussy on a pedestal. Cause now I feel like I want nothing to do with that. I feel like getting back to work on my life. So 2 good things from that experience.

• I give fewer fucks knowing I could fuck a girl if I wanted.
  • Pussy is no longer a priority.