I've been working on myself a lot: lifting, setting a schedule, working on my style. I also joined the wrestling team 4 months ago. I assumed it would boost my SMV, or at least wouldn't affect it. Nope. Because of one shithead, it completely tanked my reputation.

The kid who's doing this, to a certain extent, I have to admire him: he doesn't lift, doesn't play any sports, is scrawny as shit, and isn't even rich, and is somehow really popular and is already spinning plates. He's also, being completely honest, the wittiest and most brutal roaster I've met. I enjoyed listening to him, until he turned on me.

His roasts are mostly focused on the 'wrestling? Ha! Gay' thing, but he words it in ways that are honestly pretty funny. For example: 'So, how'd you do at the ass groping- I'm sorry, wrestling- tournament? I hope you'll be putting the skills you learned to good use on insert name of my friend after school'. Shit like that. And this causes everyone to laugh at me, since he portrays me as a gay dumb brute.

A couple times, I've just responded with some variant of 'I could bet you up'. And each time, he just shrugs and says 'okay, do it'. I can tell he isn't scared at all of being beaten up. And since he's already portraying me as a dumb brute, attacking him would just prove my point.

I decided to ignore him, but he continues to do it. See, he doesn't do it to get a rise out of me, he does it to entertain people.

How can I stop it?