I am trying to understand this conversation from a TRP perspective.

I was talking to my ex (yes I know its bad, but i am trying to test the claim that TRP makes that most girls will cheat on their bfs/fiances) who is getting married soon. I wanted to see if i could get her to cheat. So I suggested we get coffee to 'catch up with an old friend'. Moreover, I wanted to sleep with her, because i never got to when we were together (she was 17 and afraid of pregnancy and we didn't know shit about condoms or bc's)

She told me that 'she has horrid memories and we never got along and that she is getting married and is trying to say no but that i am not understanding this'.

Many TRP guys treat women like shit and yet the women still chase after them. Theoretically speaking she should be thrilled to meet up.

Her bf is a BB and she's 25-26 currently so the wall is coming soon. I feel like I am more alpha than he is. He has a baby face and looks like a 17 year old kid.

What am i doing wrong?

EDIT: what i am trying to understand i guess, is why she is so resistant to meeting because of 'horrid memories' when trp says that women like jerks and men who treat them like shit?