I'm 25, I have 300k+ in savings (never revealed to my partner.) and make 220k a year (revealed to my partner.). I'm 6'5 with a solid body and work out regularly. I'm doing ji jitsu and boxing weekly and dress well. I own my own little consulting company, yet my self-confidence has gone to shit and it appears I'm slowly falling into beta behaviour. The self confidence issues specifically come from the lack of respect and admiration from my partner.

About 6 months ago I met a beautiful 20 year old HB9 model while traveling and we fell in love. I decided to move into her town since I have the flexibility and her moving to my town did not make sense at the time (perhaps this was a bad idea.)

I knew from the very beginning that dating a model was going to be difficult and my game would have to be on lock to be able to keep her interest level high. This turned out to be more difficult than I thought without a proper support group in the new town (no friends, no family here.) I basically entered her frame by moving to her, she was bringing me into her world, I was not bringing her into mine.

She loves her father and respects him deeply. She values family and seems to have a solid upbringing. Both her parents have been very successful in life and they live in a very rich neighbourhood (I think meeting multi-millionaires all the time definitely fucked with my confidence.) One of the things I noticed is her mother is very dominant and this personality trait has rubbed onto my LTR partner (low agreeableness, argumentative) and is the trait that causes the most conflicts in the relationship.

The issue is I'm losing frame and as a result of that, she loses respect, and over time this has lead to a slow loss of interest on her side. She's texting less, saying less nice things less and constantly criticizing my behaviour (why don't you do this, why don't you get it?, i.e, why are you not acting like a man?)

The losing of frame has come from 3 sources. Specifically me getting jealous over people hitting on her (including her exs who constantly try to contact her, she does not respond.), my lack of social dominance in this new town and taking situations / her too seriously. She'll say something disrespectful and I'll rage out at her, instead of just ignoring or agreeing and amplifying. It honestly feels like I have a stick up my ass lately when I'm a lot more laid back normally.

Here are some questions I have:

• Is it possible to regain respect after losing frame due to jealousy? How do you prevent jealousy when everyone wants your girlfriend?
  • How do you gain social dominance in a new social circle, especially as someone who is more quiet naturally? This is just a weakness that gets highlighted at the dinner parties we go to (can you learn to be good at this, or do I just stop going to as many of them?)
  • How do you internalize your success when you're surrounded by wealthy people? (220K / year is part of the 1% where I am from, but I don't feel good about it at all, which is very sad since I came from nothing.)
  • What do you do about a woman that is argumentative and disagreeable? She is like this with everyone, not just me. I never back down, but it leads to massive amounts of conflicts and fights since we're both extremely disagreeable people.
  • We hang out 5/7 days of the week, 2 days are reserved as me time, is this too much?

Lastly, I'm slowly realizing that following the ideas of other people on how to act in a relationship (i.e, RedPill ideas) is causing huge negativity in the relationship. The ideas of hypergamy and the true nature of women causes me to become extremely angry. Yes, water is wet, and you can't hate a woman for being a woman. But fuck, does it ever make my blood boil sometimes.

I honestly think I have been thrown back into the anger phase after this entire experience.

Cheers, advice appreciated.