Hello, I am new here and I do not know too much about TRP, but I came to this part for some help, advice, or even just insight in general. I am a descent looking 17 year old and I don't know if this girl likes me or not. about 107 days ago, I added this girl on snapchat without knowing her at all. We havent talked much at all. I usually left her on open because she mainly just sent a picture with "streak" written on it. I have maintained a streak with her for about 107 days now. Around day 98 I really started talking to her. My friend came into school one day and prep talked the shit out of me. So that night i guess I started talking to her. She has about 90 sonthing streaks and in the past 8 days I have been talking to her nonstop. I became her #1 best friend. This is coming from a guy with around 40k snapchat score while she has around 558k. To put this into perspective she sends and recieves about 1-2k snapchats a day. She tells me about all these boys that like her and ask her out to shit. She tells me how she doesn't like them. I dont really know too much about what that means. I mainly came here to ask why she seems to always bring up boys that like her. It obviously makes me jealous as shit. I like to skate, but at the same time I lobe playing video games. I try to hide the video games part from her so that she knows nothing about it. I will send her shit of me usually doing stuff, but recently I have been cought up at home so it looks like I'm a bum at home all day. Is this okay and what should I do. Last thing, she tells me all the time about how i'm funny and how I make her laugh. Is it good to be the "funny guy?"

PS I have never actually talked to her in person

I forgot to add one important thing in this post. I was joking around and said something like I smoke dick. She replied by say "I suck dick." I then said lies which she followed up by saying,"that is for me to know and you to find out."