Brief background: 31 years old, probably fucked 50 girls, done a few Eurojaunts and fucked 8-10 girls from cold approach daygame. I've followed TRP for about 4 years now, and pretty much consider top posts here, as well as Heartiste and a few others, as gospel.

Now on to the question: about a week ago, I pulled the number off of a complete stunner. Hard 9 easily. As anyone of you knows, numbers don't mean shit, so I didn't attach a whole lot of meaning to this. This girl was really cute and sweet, and I do think I projected a few 'girlfriend' fantasies onto her. A few days later I see her Instagram since she's in my contacts, and she's even hotter than I thought (I caught her at work). Anyway, this girl is a total Music Festival Whore. Every other pic is of her dressed in the least amount of clothing legally possible (booty shorts and pasties), and it causes me some pain/discomfort to see and think about that.

The rejection isn't what bothers me, as I've been rejected before by hot girls, but seeing her Instagram and knowing what these girls get up to at places like this causes some anxiety, but it shouldn't BECAUSE I KNOW WHAT GIRLS DO AT THESE PLACES!

Where am I in the stages of grief, have any of you been here, and how do I pull out of this? Why does this hurt?

Thanks guys.