I'm 39, divorced, and have had some success with women since my divorce. About 12 women in two years, mostly much younger than me, so I'm doing OK.

Lately I have been hanging out with some new friends who are better at the game than me. One guy is 25, a bit of an asshole, for example talking explicitly about sex with women he doesn't know, telling them that their religion and beliefs are bullshit, basically just doing what he wants. Women love him.

I tend to hold back, because I'm older and think that the responsible, gentleman frame is more suited to my age and physical appearance (I'm small-framed 5'8"). I still approach, isolate and bang women but I'm under the radar.

Wondering if going full asshole would get even better results. I don't have women hanging off me like my friend does, and even some girls I'm seeing are attracted to him.

Thoughts? Especially would like to hear from older guys. I'm just getting cognitive dissonance from being 39, not muscular or good-looking and running asshole rockstar game.