I (23M) was in a relationship with a good girl (21F) for almost 8 months and we were taking it slow (both virgins). I had recently had a terrible break up with a cheater and she had never had a BF. For months we only engaged in kissing. A couple of days ago, we decided we were ready to lose our virginity. When I dropped my underwear I saw immediate disappointment in her face. She let it slip that she expected it to be bigger, that really crushed me inside. She gave me a HJ but said let's not go the whole way. Yesterday she told me that she loves me but she had imagined losing her virginity differently and wasn't ready for me to be her first.

I was already self conscious about my size but I thought she wouldn't mind. I can't believe she would be like this. My 1st gf and I were going at it slow and she was sleeping with another guy casually when we had just started dating but always told me she wanted to wait before we got physical. I did not expect this from my current gf. Where do I go from here?