I will try and keep this as succinct as possible, but even just reading the title will answer the core question. It won't explain why, that's what the body is for, so let's get started right away.

It is nor even possible for females to be a benefit for men anymore.

Due to a confluence of factors, some of which go beyond females themselves and into various aspects of the world itself, the damage is completely irreversible. Even assuming "reducto ad absurtium", it still wouldn't be enough to fix the core problem.

A female's best card, and the only good card she has is invocation of the C4 Rule - that is, Cook, Clean, Coom, Children.

That last one isn't even something every man wants, but the purpose of children for men has been invalidated by the world itself as influence, heirs, and intergenerational wealth ceased being factors decades, if not centuries ago and that's all before considering the three hundred kilogram landwhale in the room that is divorce rape.

This leaves Cook, Clean, and Coom, all of which are completely replaced in a superior factor by cheap devices. This puts a hard ceiling on her value of a few hundred dollars. Since she costs much more than that, interacting fails a basic ROI check, so you don't interact. All feminine ideologies, including females themselves are weakest against themselves and hard countered by themselves. No benefit from association = no association takes place. Females fail this hit trade as purely transactional relations require you have things of value for sale or rent.

This is all before considering the very long and growing list of additional liabilities females introduce with their mere presence - everything from the complete lack of peace and quiet to false accusations of wrongdoing. Hopefully, preaching to the choir is not required as this one section alone could easily go multiple pages. Also, even this scam only worked when it could catch men while they were still young and dumb - the longer he goes it alone, the more likely he figures this out and secures the superior replacements. At which point the females are still waiting at the finish line to fuck the winners, unaware that the runners have dropped out of the rat race and are comfy eating tendies.

It's a moot point anyways as that hypothetical best case scenario is unreasonably optimistic and only used for chameleoning purposes. The reality is - females offer men nothing and take pride in doing so. They also demand everything. So they will own no one and not be happy. It's as simple as that.

Which is where things start getting good for men. Already, before anything has even happened, females are 85% of the consoomer spending but do not make anywhere near 85% of the income. Read: The global economy revolves around females robbing Men at State-sponsored gunpoint.

https://i.postimg.cc/SKLznwBL/PRO-is-RIGHT-about-Soyciety.png

But see, you skipped that because you refused to give a soyciety that hates you your mind.

After all, reducing expenses by 85% immediately means you can get everything you want and need with little, perhaps even no effort. Even with no further changes, that's likely enough. By comparison, boomers had 3x the spending power instead of 7x.

Even this one change is enough to cause cascading effects everywhere, and you can already see the results of it being applied en masse - a hollow, rotten Clown World in which no one has any desire to save. You also see plenty of bitching about it. It's called many names - "Failure to launch", "laying flat", "minimalist MGTOW" and about ten others but all of these describe the same core behavior. Men were putting forth extra effort so they could subsidize a wife and one or more additional children. Remove that from the equation, and make it very clear that men, especially White men are the enemy, and you shouldn't be surprised if they listen and believe you! Cue entitled demands that men go simp on behalf of their enemies.

But while it is important to note that material and maternal have the same root word for a reason, this goes beyond saving money.

The true currency - time, is simply wasted engaging with any female in any capacity. Now I realize that depending on levels of anti fragility, familiarity, and so forth, you might not have the option of tossing every female out of your life without her coat (no coat! confiscate the coat!)

But every time you do, your life is guaranteed to improve with no drawback. This feeling is addictive and even more self reenforcing than being comfy is. And that's really the core of it.

There will always be this tiny fraction of men who will just never have interest in females unconditionally. They'd rather focus on things that are actually interesting, like their crafts, hobbies, or anything else that comes from their minds. Anything beyond about 1-3% is reactionary. The catalyst for this reaction was females offering less and demanding more. And ultimately, it doesn't matter why they are offering less. It could be because of direct choices on their part, changes in the micro environment (assorted large and small appliances make housework a matter of pressing buttons and waiting out timers), or changes in the macro environment (such as the ones that invalidate the purpose of children). What matters is that it is happening.

Once it started happening, it created a chain reaction that is inevitable and inexorable. Females will double down and find some new means of being a lieability (not a typo), more men will walk, a more desperate attention whoring stunt will follow and so forth and all that before considering the chimping out of the simpanzee squads which will help drive men away.

We've been through enough cycles of this at this point that the 1-3% is now 51-53% and it will only continue growing until it reaches 100%. It cannot help but grow at quadratic or even exponential speeds because the more common these mentalities become, the more irrational the kickback becomes.

Even soy based platforms aren't shy about naming the Thot. For example, you could watch a video of a male gorilla being introduced to multiple female gorillas and most of the comments will be more elaborate versions of AWALT. You could then watch a video about a female nature photographer and wild wolves and most of the comments are different variations of "You just know".

An even better example comes from my personal experience.

I am an author, and because my content is quite red pilled, finding humans (as opposed to NPCs) to shill it to proves difficult at times. One hilarious example knew absolutely nothing about me or my content other than the introductory blurb on the Amazon store page. The immediate reaction?

"This is incel speak."

Simply because it was written in such a way that made it clear men wanted off of a collapsing Clown World, and this mentality wasn't limited to the protagonist. Just saying the problem was male specific was enough to be "radical", "extreme", "cringe", and other such nonsense.

Now obviously, I already have the Final Solution for the Thot Question as this is one of the very, very few problems you actually can solve by doing nothing. Merely walking away is sufficient - there is no need or desire to lift a finger against them, and a combination of their complete lack of accountability along with importing men who are not domesticated means they will be dealt with violently anyways, rather you like it or not (and men will sit back, be comfy, and not help because why not skip pointless side quests?) It is very much a "I'm not gonna hurt you, but I don't have to save you either." sort of scenario.

For reference, here is the exact segment that triggered the NPC:

"Earth is on the brink of destruction and will go out with a whimper and not a bang. Intelligent and self-respecting men want out, but what will they do with it when they are given a way out? When offered a chance in a new world, what will they do with it? How much of the dysfunction is nature, and how much is nurture? Earth cannot be saved, but can this new world be preserved? Or will it suffer the same fate?"

Again, he didn't know me or my content. If he had read the book, he'd really be triggered because it is extremely misogynistic. Misogyny = the radical belief that females are responsible adult humans and you expect them to act that way. Something that almost every woman native to this alternate world manages, and every female native to Earth fails at. He'd have been really salty if he seen accountability in action.

But that one innocuous remark was enough.

Now, imagine someone somehow manages to reach at least puberty while still remaining entirely neutral on the subject and they see this NPC insinuating that men are wrong simply for wanting to live and live free. Instant convert. He doesn't even need to see what men are retreating from. We don't recruit, we just watch them arrive.

And don't even get me started on the various readers who were awakened by the redpills in my series and realized one of the first Truths I tell - the only thing fictional there are the solutions. That's because intelligent, self respecting men are my target audience, which means there will also be a great deal of similarities in experiences. After all, this world is actually quite simple as long as you have good pattern recognition skills. Most don't, and are operating on a behavioral script pattern themselves, but if you do, you can predict most events just by reading ahead on their scripts. What's more, if something happens a particular way 100% of the time, that's not even pattern recognition anymore. It is a law of physics. If you aren't scripted, then your experience with the scripts will be similar, which is why so many can have the same experiences when dealing with NPCs, such as females. For this reason, the books, or any story really immediately becomes relatable.

I also had a female get really salty because she posted one of those standard NPC scripts demanding men go save females even though there's nothing in it for us and what little interest it got I poached with a bit of book shilling because women do not exist outside of works of fiction. She was quite the salty roast, but again, I knew her script and hard countered every line, at which point she tagged in her simpanzee friend and let him get bodied for a few dozen posts. They were so triggered by this event that, much like a female in an abusive relationshit, they kept coming back for months and I used them as educational examples to spread the redpills further each time. They'd probably still be going, but I eventually got bored and blocked them.

In any case, I support anything that accelerates this decline, and right now that's almost everything. Females being honest about her nature, simpanzees running interference for her, or even seemingly unrelated things like anything that makes life more comfy (replaces females) or entertaining (so you aren't bored with all your new free time) or productive (by whatever standards you define this term - you owe soyciety nothing, but likely have goals of your own) or efficient (which is a mix of comfy and productive).

You might have also noticed I very deliberately used video game terminology on multiple occasions. No, not NPC, those are very much real. I mean using game terms to describe female problems. And if you look closer, game theory. That's because it really is how they should be viewed. Clown World is a game and should not be taken that seriously. Females are the noob trap.

So, what else? One other thing. Remove chaos and order naturally reestablishes itself.

The more, and the longer you can avoid females, the more peaceful and secure your life becomes - necessary, given the coming instability.

All the good men will own themselves and be happy.