I'm going to just leave this here.

And this one too.

Listen well, you people: The Good Men are gone because you don't want them. The Good Men are gone because there's nothing in it for them to be Good.

You don't want Good Men to act. If he acts, he'll probably get injured or killed. Then he'll get arrested for confronting and stopping a nonlethal attack like the hair-pulling crazy fuck on the NYC subway. He's got a job, a mortgage, a wife and a family. He's not putting his ass on the line for some slut who wouldn't otherwise give him the motherfucking time of day.

I don't know about you, but I'm not going to get my ass shot dead just because some woman who I don't know is being brutalized. Women are strong and independent. Let them handle it. The last thing I need is being called "toxic" because I tried to help.

Nice guys finish last. Under the wrong circumstances, they also can end up dead.

Ladies, you told us Good Men we were toxic and you don't want us. Fine. Do it yourselves then. Go all Scarlett Johanson/Black Widow on them. If she can do it, you can too, right? Why do you "strong independent" women need men to step in? Why can't you do it yourselves?

My brother u/lurkerhasarisen put it this way:

young men have seen as older men tried to be half-in and half-out: being expected to switch between bearing the burdens of both egalitarianism and chivalry with none of the benefits of either. Women rejected the constraints of traditionalism, and men are rejecting the double standard that replaced it. The egalitarian law of the jungle it is, then. Feminist? Anti-feminist? There's no way to tell them apart, so now all women get to fight their own battles.

Men now are not going to be half in half out. Men are all the way out - we're all "egalitarian" now. I'll respectfully point out to women that you wanted it this way - you wanted men to leave you alone and never approach you, never talk to you, never acknowledge your presence in public. You have that now. You cannot now come to us and demand that we help you when The Real World (that you yourselves created) encroaches on you.

Have fun, ladies. I'll be protecting me and mine. If you aren't banging me, related to me, or paying me, you're on your own.