First off, a big thanks to all the mods, vanguards, SCs, and ECs for the outstanding content and keeping this sub on the rails despite the increasing new traffic.

A bit about me, I started 120 lbs & 5'9 soaking wet when I found this sub. My days consisted of smoking weed and playing video games all day when I wasn't working at my shitty dead end job in the food industry. No college, no girlfriends, no social life, just a never ending cycle of wake up depressed, drown it out with weed and video games, staying up til' I couldn't keep my eyes open. Rise and repeat. I could go on in detail, but you already know what I'm going to say cause most of you have been there.

Now here's where I brag. I quit smoking weed entirely, moved 1000 miles away from my hometown to a coastal city I love, I'm the happiest I've ever been at 180 lbs with dedicated lifting habits, a great new career with huge potential, and success with girls everywhere I go (5 plates currently spinning with more in the works)

I want this post to be about helping newbies transition from learning all this wisdom and information to APPLYING IT Here are the main points that I learned and applied that got me RESULTS.

1. Discipline yourself to take action.

The most important of all lessons. None of what you read here matters if you don't do anything with it. My best results happened when applied a little knowledge at a time, not trying to overwhelm myself with too much change too quickly. Baby steps. For example, if your lacking in the fitness department, start with a monday wednesday and friday routine with 5x5 stronglifts for a month, before upping to a 4 day split for 3 months, before upping to a 5 day split for 6 months, before upping to a 6 day split or PPL for a year. Another example, for 2 weeks, just start saying "Hi" to people when you walk past them or make eye contact with no expectation of a conversation starting. Then for another 2 weeks start saying, "Hey, how's it goin?" again, not expecting any conversation to start. Then 2 more weeks of "Hey, how's it goin? Crazy game last night, huh?" This time allowing a 30 second conversation to occur. And so on and so forth. You have to make yourself do the things you know you need to do. You WILL thank yourself for this. The grass IS greener on the other side of hardship.

2. Learn to speak up about what you want and start fucking saying NO.

This world is your oyster, you're a legendary sexy space christ sent from mars to lead the normies to a fun and interesting life that doesn't suck. Boss wants you to stay an hour late so it fucks up your workout schedule? "No, can't tonight". Friends wanna go to some lame ass hipster bar filled with green and pink-haired feminists, "Fuck that shit bro, we're going bowling." Friend doesn't wanna approach 2 cuties with you cause he's a pussy? Go approach and bring them over to introduce him anyway. One way or another you have to make this life enjoyable and fun FOR YOU. Stop giving a fuck about others intentions and start carrying out your own wants and desires. Others will follow and want to follow. I promise you'll be happier and as a bonus, people will respect you MORE for it. It is your mother-fucking job to get out of life what you want from it. Act like a king and go for it.

3. Be bold, confident, and cocky

Is this really all that hard? Hell no.. and it seems fun as fuck. Who else would have the balls to do that? Certainly not the majority of guys in the world who are feminized pussies. I do ridiculous shit like this often, the more bold you are, the more results you get. My personal favorite is making hella witty and sexually charged jokes anytime I'm around a female I'm attracted to. Mixing humor with desire is a strong aphrodisiac for girls. Mix this with calibrated kino and you're golden. Think of it like an exercise in the gym, you're exercising your BOLD muscle. Once it grows, you'll have momentum on your side and others will start to pick up on your IDGAF attitude. Then your social circle builds because you're an interesting person to be around. It only gets better. Before TRP, Even as a complete social-anxiety-ridden mess in social settings, I was confident as fuck in things like video games/chess/music. I would be hilarious over the mic and in-game chats because I was IN MY ELEMENT. I was used to it, it was my domain and I was comfortable. Seek to make social interactions and meeting people your DEFAULT. Make it your element and something that comes naturally and comfortably to you.

4. Take fitness/lifting seriously.

This has been stressed more times in more threads than I can even begin to count. The wholesome, raw confidence, mixed with the discipline of a strict training regime is THE MOST valuable attribute I've gained since I began this journey. I feel like a million bucks in every room I walk into. Rarely is there someone bigger than me, but when I do see someone bigger, I respect them and their dedication. Not jealous at all, glad that they have reached a level I aspire to be on someday. I always make it a point to talk lifting with the biggest dudes at parties and bars. Their eyes light up like fucking christmas because all big dudes love to talk about lifting. Good way to meet alpha buddies too; something the majority of the sub-base here tend to struggle with. Be dedicated as fuck til you reach the point where people move out of your way in heavily crowded areas and you receive the Nod of Acknowledgement everywhere you go.

5. Embrace discomfort.

You have to make the connection in your mind that the things that you don't want to do today are your happiness and joy tomorrow. Still haven't taken that cold shower that is recommended here once a week have you? TRY IT. Set an alarm on your phone for 5 minutes and make a game out of it. Pretend your on fear factor or some shit to make it fun. Free increase of testosterone. Still haven't tried the no electronics in the bedroom rule have you? TRY IT. I'll bet you $5 your sleep quality increases. Still haven't tried the goal of 10 approach-rejections a day before you're allowed to go home have you? TRY IT. I bet you close some numbers and start generating plates faster than you thought. These and many other actions that are recommended here have huge potential and dividends if you would just give them an honest try. Tired after a long day and just want to binge-watch Narcos? No. Fuck that and fuck you. Get off your ass and do one of the above or something you've been "trying" to do but haven't "gotten around to it". Then you can watch an episode of Narcos before bed as a reward for doing something worth a fuck.

6. Women are a lagging indicator

You'll notice none of these points are about women directly. That's because the only failsafe method to approach TRP is to Build it and they will come. SMV Rules all. I'm gonna type that again. SMV RULES ALL Fuck your lazy habits, fuck your endless video games, fuck your blue-pilled friends, fuck your shitty oneitis, fuck your "crippling anxiety", fuck your shitty sense of dress and style, fuck your bad hygiene, fuck your poor choice in foods, fuck your half assed-workouts, fuck your dead-end job, fuck all of that. This is a results driven world. Get it the fuck done! NOW LETS KNOCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER OUTTA THE PARK!