So this was initially a female customer that was kind of flirting w me the first time she met me. Stayed for like 30minutes for what should have been a quick transaction. She goes to a dif school but we stayed in touch; Snapchat and banter here and there.

Towards the end of last semester, she was going to come visit. It’s a big celebration week for some race we have at school whatever big party shit. There was a lack of frame on my part here w another girl; long story short I ended up blocking this chick and ghosted. It’s been ab a month so I figured what the hell let’s hit her up and see what happens.

She left me on delivered for like 8 hours then finally responds. Some banter; she’s curious why I ghosted her etc. then she says that the night we were supposed to hang out she met her current BOYFRIEND. We ended up being on ft yappin till almost 3am and have plans to meet up. Here’s a few great things I did during the interaction:

1. I never broke frame the entire time. I was a completely cheeky cunt. Masterfully amused.

2. I lightly chirped the hell out of her bf. Asked her what frats she went to; she says only 1 which is her bfs. I respond with a bunch of laughing and crying emojis and say something like “oh it’s just funny because xyz kids are all soft; he’s going to inevitably fumble the bag.” Etc etc.

3. Honed in on weak spots and destroyed. She kept mentioning how “nice” he was so I kept pressing that and poking fun at it. Eventually led the convo from “listen he’s a nice guy and he is very nice. He makes me happy” to “ever since we started dating something just felt off” to “I feel like I’m going to break his heart” etc etc.

4. Perfect delivery of sexual innuendos throughout convo… example: she was telling me a story ab how a cop let her out of a ticket after putting her on the hood of his car; saying “this isn’t sexual” or some shit idk. I said “damn that almost sounds kinda hot if it wasn’t a bit creepy. If I was a cop, I’d totally bend you over on the hood of my car only I would say it was definitely sexual ;)”

Redpill truisms to make note of:

1. Nice guys finish last. this kid clearly hasn’t been redpilled and look at what the result is… “his” girlfriend was on FaceTime w me flirting to late hours; made plans to see me, snap chatting me sexy pics in the morning etc. this is what happens when you buy into the blue pill Disneyland bullshit. In contrast I’ve been generally aloof towards her throughout her interactions w me: late replies, complete ghosting for a month, etc. women like the emotional rollercoaster and a challenge: someone they can chase rather than being chased.

2. Hypergamous nature of women - AWALT. I’m significantly better looking than this guy. Tbh she’s wildly out of his league. And boom the second I started showing her a little attention she lapped it all up and in ab a week or two she’ll be lapping my balls up.

3. If she’ll cheat for you, she will definitely cheat on you. I’m these scenarios make sure you understand it’s recreational use only - do not get attached; do not commit.