A cautionary tale: A long time ago, I decided to settle down. I got myself a wife with a traditional profession (teacher), and we played house together, had two children, and everything was fine. I nearly forgot about The Red Pill and its teachings.

As the kids took up so much time, we managed to maintain just a basic level of life outside of them. But as the children grew older and easier to handle, my wife decided to lose some weight and reengage in her social life. That's when the sirens started blaring!

Many of you ask, "Do I need to lift?" Yes, you do. I never stopped lifting and never will. As the sirens sang, I doubled down on my routine and began shredding.

Another truth: All women are the same, even my traditionally-minded wife. So, one day, she suggested an open marriage. You can imagine my response: "Hell yeah!" She was taken aback by my enthusiasm — truth be told, being with the same girl for my entire life was a sacrifice I was willing to make, but it was a sacrifice nonetheless. My other rationale was this: she would either sleep with other men behind my back, or we would have a non-exclusive arrangement. If I had chosen the path of beta provider, at least, I wouldn't be sitting at home with my head hanging down.

I suppose the outcome was inevitable: Women will be women, and if I wanted to have children and a legacy, I had to make some trade-offs.

So, I got my plates spinning and began enjoying a richer life for it. I also have more free time now.

As I've written this down, I'm considering sharing this diary entry. It might help someone who is contemplating settling down and starting a family. Here are my takeaways:

1. Lift and stay in good shape throughout your life.
  2. All women are the same. Don't resent them; deal with it.
  3. Do the chores, or you will live in a pigsty, and your house will fall apart.
  4. Never marry.
  5. Having children is not for everyone, but for me, it is most fulfilling. (I have to teach my son Red Pill from an early age)