Hello guys. My journey in the redpill has been amazing, after 9 years I have dominated the art of living a red pill style. At 30 years old I got a sucessfull career, good shape, doing excellent with women.

Red pill advice is amazing, however I feel at this point theres not too much advice for my situation right now (And others at my point of life):

• My life is great at 30 years old, im doing great with women, been in some ltr with great redpill values women and this is where the problem starts. What happens next?

Are we supposed to splin plates forever, even with these great women that are outliers? Because even after dating few perfect unicorn women, ltr become somewhat boring and granted after some time. And girls asking for marriage usually means the end of it.

So where can a guy look for great source advice like trp does with the basics but to things like when to get married? Or if its even worth it? When is it worth it? If i dont wanna ever marry what happens with having children? Should we all forget about marriage no matter how good the girl is?

All this kind of stuff is not covered so well in the red pill realm. Blackdragon blog covers some of these topics greatly, Uncle vasily does too, but I would love to see more opinions and unfortunately I dont seem to find much information about this more "advanced" topics.