Not that deep but just tried out a new recipe figured I’d share the sauce w y’all. gym bros… yer gonna wanna implement this if you aren’t already.

So tuna salad but w/ avocado instead of mayo. 1 can of tuna, 1 avocado, some red onion, some celery, n sum cilantro + seasoning to taste.

Make the avocado into some guac, add the onions/cilantro/celery, mix in the canned tuna. Boom. ~300 calories, ~30g protein, ~20g of good healthy fat n hella fiber. Shits fucking gasssss honestly my new fav meal prep.

Sidenote: I eat hella fucking seafood. Like 4oz wild caught shrimp + 4oz wildcaught salmon/Mahi Mahi. + now this wildcaught canned tuna. Swapped out regular albacore tuna w some shit called light/skipjack tuna bc supposedly lower mercury levels.

Concern is I eat this chit on a daily basis and I see hella sites that say you’ll get mercury poisoning. On the other hand, saw on like livestrong.com that it’s not really that deep; you’d have to eat like 10lb of albacore tuna to get enough mercury levels to be toxic or whatever. Anyone ever actually get mercury poisoning? Or is that just the government trying to make sure we stay fat n lazy lol