https://imgur.com/a/E7841pi This is my 3 day update. I killed them all:

Girl 1 I learned hammocking is too niche and didn't go straight into logistics after opener.

Girl 2 HB7.5 ignored my answer and follow up question about her schedule. Yesterday I bit the bullet and decided not to overthink sending a second and final response. I wanted to get the interactions in person so I can start gaming her that way and she can see my charisma and social proof I have on the CC campus. She was my favorite with her nice tits and all. Judging from pics, looks like the fun crazy sex kinda girl. Oh well.

Girl 3 I just straight up fumbled hard with third girl who set me up nicely. Basically repeated what she said instead of trying to go for logistics.

Girl 4 is from hinge and cancelled 90 minutes before our coffee date. Maybe her excuse is legit, but I doubt she'd cancel on Bradley Cooper. Even then, you don't have to pick up the shift. Haven't responded because I just don't care enough. It may be recoverable but I'm not sweating this match. I'll probably message again next week and not for fucking coffee. Time to find more girls with massive tits.

Although my looks still need work, SMV will increase over time so I'm not worried about that. I don't believe that's what's holding me back. A girl (HB6.5 single mommy) from math told me straight up "you look hot" when I saw and teased her about skipping math. I'm just gonna be direct about hanging out with her now. Side question, think she'll let herself get pregnant a second time, and by me? A big issue has already been outlined by many of you here, my tendency to overthink. By not overanalyzing the situation my game will naturally improve. My text game needs a ton of work and I think I'm just coming across as too nice for these bitches. Sweet nice guy coffee dates and spending time talking may work for my older bro, but not for me at this stage. It's not my SMV, it's my game.