It may be easy for most men to get laid regularly if they applied TRP principles, but it's not necessarily easy to get laid regularly with attractive women. I think this depends on the genetic lottery honestly, if you aren't naturally tall and handsome enough you won't be be able to consistently hook up with/plate the hottest women no matter how well you apply TRP principles. Abundance mentality just isn't true here.

So if a guy is sick of nutting in chubby plain janes and wants some eye candy, then shouldn't he try to keep an HB8/HB9 around for as long as reasonably possible if he manages to land one? I don't mean betabuxxing for her, obviously that's a terrible idea. I mean putting in a lot effort, staying on your tiptoes, in applying TRP principles for keeping girls around. Like dread game, recognizing and passing shit tests/comfort tests, rewarding good behavior and punishing bad behavior, etc. Being willing to end things if she loses attraction also goes without saying.

And realistically, you'd have to eventually agree to be exclusive. Somewhat "beta" I guess but I think most of us would agree that women aren't willing to be plates for long unless your SMV is significantly higher than hers.

I understand some guys would rather have multiple average looking plates, that's fine but a lot of other guys(myself included) like some eye candy and not just a hole to stick your dick in, and would rather have a hot girlfriend. TRP should recognize this preference and "abundance mentality" should be a bit more nuanced IMO.