Hey there, upon recognizing I've slowly been developing a sort of minor oneitis with one girl I've known for the past 2 years, I've decided now's the time to either cut it off completely or do something radical in the hopes of salvaging something as a hail mary (what that would be, I do not yet know).

When we first met she was the one that looked me up on social media after a photoshoot we had together. (We are both models). All good and dandy, dynamic was okay. Then we started hanging out every now and then, but she found out I'm 2 years younger than her, which might've fucked the vibe. Since then, we've gone on trips with other chicks from my friend group, we've slept in the same bed multiple times, cuddled and what not. Not a single smooch though. She has always been extremely neutral about everything regarding me in any sort of light other than friends. We have a great time when we hang out, and I am confident she enjoys my company a lot.

Now that you have the backstory, here's my question: she's always down to meet, always down to have a drink with me, to spend the night over at some cottage on a trip, to sleep literally on me in a tent, yet whenever I make a move towards anything, absolutely zero reaction. I put my arm around her: no reaction. I lay my hand on her thigh while I'm driving; the same story. We sit on a bench, or lay in bed: always juuuust out of range, for me to have to stretch out to get to her. Why does that happen and is there anything I can do about it?

I just cant wrap my head around how this works. I've been with maybe 10 chicks till now. Im 19, she's 21 and in college, and I've never encountered this before;

Me making this post is obvious signs of oneitis, I get that, and thus I'm most likely going to just stop the contact because there's no use in keeping it since our relationship has been quite stagnant for quite some time now. This post is an attempt at analyzing a past dinamic of mine to avoid and recognize any mistakes I've made to better prepare myself for future encounters. Any thoughts, tips or recommendations?

Sorry for grammatical errors.