So I've been on self improvement for a while now and my highschool crush, the girl I used to fucking dream over, started showing very high interest in me (literally she didn't even know I existed before I self improved). Eventually we plan a link up and we made out. We kept linking and everytime we'd get a little bit more sexual eventually I'd be choking her out, spitting in her mouth, covering her mouth while I was making her cum. Just for context she has no exes in the past year and I held frame throughout the relationship. Eventually she leaves me on delivered a long time so I checked her for it, then she did the same thing the next day so I removed her on social media (I was done with this girl at the time it felt like disrespect). Then she got thru to my phone and we started arguing (I realise now dumb decision of me). Eventually she starts bringing up petty bullshit I do almost as an excuse to break up with me. I apologised (again dumb), and she leaves me on read & blocks me, she was very emotional. Relationship lasted 3 months. I see her in school & she's just staring at me, we've been no contact for a month & others are telling me she's in the talking stage with some guys of way lower value than me, not in a cocky way but these guys are downgrades. I don't care for getting back with her but our sexual chemistry was amazing & I made her go crazy (sometimes we'd link just to fuck for hours). I've leveled up alot again since then the break up to the point were the hottest girls in school are giving me choosing signals. What are the chances she comes back & how can I make it so we are just fuck buddies.