Hi fellas. I'll give you the backstory so you guys understand my situation better.

Around 3 weeks ago I was asked out by a girl. She told me my eyes are sexy she was drawn towards it. She's 24 and I am 21. She lives on her own in an apartment and I live with parents, I was a virgin prior to meeting her and she's had 5 relationships in her past.

We started hanging out and texting. We text a lot, for like hours and she gives long thought out responses instead of generic one word uninterested replies. She is extremely supportive and when I told her about the problems I'm facing in my life, she was extremely supportive and tries her best to make me feel positive and comfortable. She also replies back instantaneously if she's not busy.

And when it comes to meeting she tells me I can meet her at her place whenever I want as she lives on her own. We've hung out many times and whenever I'm at her place we basically fool around for hours on her bed,and then she orders some food, we take shower together and all the good stuff. She also brings me chocolates sometimes. So basically she is spending on me and I havent even spent a single penny on her so far. That tells me she is really into me. I didn't wanted to hide about my virginity so I told her about it (i know it's not something you say to your girl but I said fuck it! she's much more experienced so she will find out sooner or later) and she was happy that I choose her for my first and she tells me that she will help me learn about everything. She says she doesn't want to leave me and want us to be together forever. I don't mind being in a LTR with her because of this.

So you guys can see everything is going perfect and I have nothing to complain about. It's picture perfect except one thing which is starting to really bother me and that is her relationship with her ex boyfriend.

They were in a relationship for 2 years and they broke up last year, she was the one who broke up. Since then they've been best friends according to her. They text here and there and what's concerning to me is that she video calls with him for atleast an hour and that happens almost everyday. I told her about my problems with it and she told me they've been doing this for a year and she sees him as a best friend and they talk like normal friends. She said he is her support system blah blah blah. The guy was out of town but now he's coming back in town and I'm sure my girlfriend will see him but she says it's just two friends meeting each other. Platonic relationship according to her. She's told me I can read her texts/dms and everything. The other guy knows about her new relationship with me and according to her it doesn't bother him at all.

Now I know, this is quite a valid reason for some guys here to advise me to break up with her. I totally get that but the thing is, this is such a wonderful chance for me to gather some life and sexual experience as I was a virgin prior to her. When I told her about my concerns she told me "if I was into him then i wouldn't be spending time with you like this or had broken up with him".

Give it to me straight TRP bros what's the verdict here?