Okay, so this topic has been bothering me for quite some time.

I'm in my mid twenties, 26 too be precise. All of my dating "career" I've been mostly hooking up with girls at my age or very close too it. Some occasional 32 year old post wall girl that was fine for the night being with one or two too many drinks inside my system. Or the 19 year old turbo slut filled with tattoos and thirty seven other red flags have slipped passed, but that's more an exception then the norm.

I've never been the complete chump, i was fortunate enough too hang out with the real Chads in high school which actually made me score with this chicks when i was younger. But that was more out of luck and access than anything else really.

Enough rambling, the point of this post..

Girls between 18-21, who are they actually fucking? Normal looking 18-21 year old girls. Thin, tattoo free, somewhat feminine, natural hair-colored girls.

I've spent the whole summer prioritizing girls in this age bracket, mainly because that's the girls i wanna hook up with, but also to figure out if my thesis was correct or not. And all i can say is that i have struck out completely. My general feeling is that they enjoy the attention, but any attempt at escalation have brought me nowhere. I would estimate that I've approached 30~ girls in this age bracket last year, maybe 10~ of them were a lasting conversation of more than 5 minutes. Didn't manage to close a single one.

Is it a generational thing? (Think Gen Z social awareness as a retard) Is it a societal thing? (Think age gap too big, and they doesn't want too get judged by their relatives) Is it a cultural thing? (For some reason i think this isn't as uncommon in Eastern Europe, Asia etc where people are more conservative)

I have no idea.. The straw that broke the camels back, was a few hours ago at the gym. I was resting between my sets at a machine. Two girls doing the same at the machine next too me, was talking to each other about "a cute/handsome boy" across the room.

I looked over and see the biggest TikTok-scrawny-ass-centerparted-haircut looking geek i've seen.
(Think this look, but worse: https://junkyard.imgix.net/globalassets/09-inspiration/2021/v13/streetwear-by-junkyard/springtime_aestethics5.jpg?auto=format&w=600)

This specific case is truly anecdotal, but i thought i might share it just because that's what's making me frustrated enough to write this post. I refuse to believe that these geeks are the only ones hooking up with these girls, it goes against every Red pill metric I know about at least.

Some perspective, my game is solely based in "real life". Bars, clubs, and cold approach, i don't do any Online Game. I have no friends in my age (or older), that is hooking up with this chicks. (too clarify, my friends that I've talked to are between 24-29) I'm at the highest SMV I've ever been, i have no problems hooking up with girls at my age.

I would be really pleased too get some input from you older guys (30+). According to a few RP "gurus", the pendulum swing the other way once you hit 30. But I've never seen a real life example of it yet as i can remember, and i have no friends that has any clue of what they are doing dating wise that i can check with.

Input from you guys, say between 23-30 is also much appreciated of course, i can't be the only one that has experienced this?

Cheers.