When I was in high-school I had a long string of fuck buddies and girlfriends I played against eachother and gave no shits about.

But, there was one gorgeous Italian girl who I fell head over heels in love with, without even kissing her.

I did the typical beta male shit, wrote her poems and slide them into her locker, calling and texting her every day. Confessing my love to her, which led to her spazzing out on me.

All while I was still fucking the other girls.

Eventually, the Italian Girl allowed me to be physical with her, In the sense we could hug, do that latin cheek kiss, hold hands, and even cuddle, so long as I understood "we are only friends and can't have sex, teehee!!"

Anyways, one day, she's over at my house and we are spooning on my bed with our pajamas on. No sex. How ghey. Anyways, I started thinking about her butt and I grew a huge hard on. I was so lost in my fantasy of fucking her, that I didn't realize my cock was pressing up against her ass through my pajama pants.

She felt it, and boy was she fucking PISSED.

She jumped up and pushed me away simultaneously. She looked at my pants and shamed me, "oh my God do you have a boner right now? You're so fucking disgusting we are never cuddling together again. "

Now mind you I was like 15, already had it in my mind that my romantic efforts to win her over will pay off in the long run.

I was scared to lose my chance, so I panicked.

I lied to her.

"I'm sorry, but, the truth is, I wasn't even thinking about you! Pleease forgive me, let's just cuddle again like nothing happened."

She went from disgusted to grumpy surprise as she asked me "what did you say?"

I proceeded to DEER like a beta male.

"I didn't mean to get a boner! I was just thinking about this other girl Aiiyana, and holding you made me think of holding her! Look my boner is gone let's just lay down again."

The Italian girl scrunched her face, then leaned forward, and put a hand on my leg as she said "Aiiyana?"

This is when I realized this super special Italian girl was just another jealous bitch who could be played.

"Oh yeah, Aiiyana, I mean, you know, I'm mostly into black girls. Thats why I love you though, because you're white and we can be honest friends with eachother. Youre special to me, I don't think those thoughts about you like i do with her. I love you in a different way than I love her."

Then I got a boner again, we fucked, and a rumor spread that I fucked her. I didn't spread the rumor.

I believe the reason why I was hypnotized by this girl was because she was the first girl to make me wait, so to speak. Normally when I asked a girl out, I made out with and fucked her within 24 hours. This Italian girl made me wait, not just to fuck, but even to hang out!

She made me wait from winter to summer before we could hang out, and the whole time I began building this grand podium to stand underneath of and offer the fantasy of her worship.

Plus, once we finally started hanging out, my mother started telling me "text her good morning every day! Let her know you care! Shes the special one, you will marry her one day! Write her a poem!"

So -- don't wait too long.

DEFINETELY, Ignore your moms dating advice, and...

Sometimes you can have a chance to flip the script on a bitch. Just be ready for it.