I find it funny that nobody notices that feminism is pretty much the only social ideology to derive its caricature from the literal component of identity. However literally no other group does this. Where's blackism or for that Africanism? Where's gayism or homosexualism? Where's Islaminism?

Social issues like racism, bullying or homophobia were more localized and not as standardized because of regional differences and a different purchase of political, social and corporate interests

Women on the other hand feel the need to get leveraged by the mainstream more than any other demographic because 1. Women feel very uncredited according to what I am always told and 2. Women technically have no actual platform advocating for them. Where as social issues with more recorded proof such as racism or homophobia, would make sense for more justice-driven platforms and charities to take them seriously

However I do think women succeeded the political shit test of the late 20th century and as a result gained momentum over the ground of social issues. I feel like BLM is trying to emulate a similar tactic here.

Let it sink in, how women literally cannot even do decisions without someone always suggesting them something, which is why feminism is become the next big clique to arguably car or gaming culture

Feedback and criticism are both appreciated