Original thread here: https://www.reddit.com/r/asktrp/comments/4pzgnj/girlfriend_disrespects_me_in_public/

Just wanted to update everyone here that I did it. I didn't want to deal with any drama if I told her we are done and that she should leave so I just waited until she had to visit her family a city away. And then, I struck.

I dropped her off at the bus terminal and wished her a good trip. She didn't see it coming. She thought she had it all in her hands. "Are you going to miss me?" she asked as I was driving her. "No, not really." She laughed and gave me a playful nudge. Little did she know, I was dead serious.

As soon as I dropped her off, I made my way back home. I had already prepared the garbage bags and quickly cleaned out my place of her belongings. I called her grandmother (her mother and her grandmother don't talk and they live separately) and told her I would be dropping off her things. I told her it just didn't work out. I drove over and unloaded it all with her grandfather's help. Her grandfather gave me a handshake and said, "I'm sorry it didn't work out, buddy! You can come and visit us any time!"

I blocked her on FB. Around 9pm, the calls began. A few "WTF?" texts and a voicemail saying, "Hey, that's really nice of you. That's REALLY FUCKED UP!" to which I don't respond to.

The next morning, it hits her. We had a fight before she left because I didn't have any cash on me so I gave her my debit card to buy weed with. She bought weed and then she went out by herself and got shitfaced by the time I got home without even asking if she could. But the stupid bitch doesn't even realize that it's not a particular fight that we had. She doesn't even fucking see or recognize that she is essentially stealing from me and lying to me and fucking me over. I am the only one that works and she doesn't give a fuck at all. Here's the voicemail:

https://a.pomf.cat/pifelh.m4a

Her family hates her because she's a selfish cunt. That's why her grandma/grandpa didn't tell her I was dropping her shit off and that's why they told me I can visit them anytime. Shortly after she realizes that her mom, sister or grandma are not going to let her stay, the barrage of texts begins. "Why did you do this to me I cared so much about you" "If you loved me then why did you do this" "That is really fucked up of you" "I miss you so much" She was so entitled and arrogant that she honestly didn't think that treating me like shit would ever come back to bite her in the ass. She thought it was my job to pay for her shit. Well, fuck her.

The next day, a few missed calls and a shitload of texts later, she leaves this voicemail: https://a.pomf.cat/nvfaza.m4a

More texts about what a piece of shit I am for leaving her penniless. She actually fucking said that as if it's my job to make sure that she is taken care of even after I kick her ass out. She texted me for a few days more and then it was silent. I called her grandma to see how she was dealing and she said she checked into a hospital and that she was staying at the homeless shelter.

Ha ha. Good riddance, cunt. She didn't love me. She didn't care about me. She used me as a means of getting by to get high and be a generally shitty person. She wouldn't spit on me if I was on fire. She only cared about herself. I feel bad for the dude that ends up with these damaged goods.

Off to the gym. Peace.