hey dudes - for some background info this 19YO blonde 7/10 - we spoke on a dating app - I gamed her one a phonecall with limited texts. Went to her place and fucked almost immediately. solid session high freak level. got myself a perfect regular plate right?

NO. She goes on holiday for 5 days for a typical clubbing holiday destination - and essentially got banged by this dude every other day - she finds out when its time to depart the dudes married. she returns from her holiday and tells me this shit.. and I flat out say I don't really care im not your boyfriend lets continue as we are aslong as your clean and tested im not bothered. She then says she's making changes following what happened because it freaked her out (fucking a married man who lied) and will only have sex with guys who are her boyfriend hahaha.

Is this a shit test? we met yesterday went for drinks kissed and I didn't wanna seem desperate so dropped her off and left. Is this plate broken and not worth the effort? she text me saying she had a great time and wants to go to a sauna next week (does she want to turn me into a beta provider? without giving up the pussy).

UPDATE: thanks to you guys this was clearly due to my lack of options. I reached out to 2/3 old plates and a few new ones on dating apps set up multiple dates for this week and next with high potential. As for this blond in question she can crush a beta boys frame because she will be ignored for days on end