One of my last woman, who was into adrenaline, indirectly mentioned to me that my life was rather boring.

And no, I don't see her as a yardstick for evaluating my life, but it made me think.

I'm 30, I've spent a lot of time working over the last few years. I've built up my own business, with my own employees. But a lot has fallen by the wayside. I've neglected to build up a circle of friends and don't do much in my free time, as I've built a very practical life around my work.

I go to the gym, but it's an old one that is always empty because I don't want to wait for equipment. In general, I have become very introverted.

It bothers me myself. Just to be clear: I have no problem dating / getting women. That's not my objective.

I want to build a good and exciting life, apart from women.

But to be honest: How do I start? I'm relatively insecure when it comes to meeting new people. How would you start from scratch, building your life outside of work, building your tribe?

At least now I'm trying to find new hobbies. I'm preparing for a marathon, riding my road bike and want to join groups about it. Maybe you have some more tips.

So in summary: How do I build an exciting life and an A-Team Tribe around me?