Hey I've had this girlfriend for a while. We went about 2 years just casual.. without her pressuring me for a title. She finally did the "what are we" and i said it was cool to be in a relationship. Fast forward to now and its probably been another 2 years since that "what are we"

We dont text at all. I find that texting is useless. It makes them lose attraction, you lose mystery, and looks like you have nothing else to do. So we only text when were about to meet up. We only meet 2x a week. I've been in my frame and we dont have disputes much at all. It's been pretty smooth sailing.

She got laid off from her job a couple months back. Shes been to a couple of these "networking events." I know its not a lie, I see all the business cards. And maybe thats fine, but i think that was the start of suspicions...Lately idk if im being paranoid but it looks like when i walk over to her while shes on her phone, she gets a little more guarded. Then just this weekend (we usually meet up on saturdays) she said "Im doing a girls weekend are you free sunday instead?"

I put it off and finally meet up with her on wednesday. She didnt say anything about this girls trip. I had to bring it up. I said how was it? She says oh it was cool we stayed over in nyc (were about an hour out) from friday-sunday and we went to a lot of bars and stuff. We were getting numbers from bartenders to give to my single friend.

idk if im overreacting but when I heard that, I didnt like that. Also idk if i heard right, but she might have said "hot bartenders"...i just hesitated when she said that and paused..she quickly tried to phrase it differently and act like it was a different scenario. I just feel like when the vibe is like that, shes going to participate with all that thotness too.

What do you think I should do? Do you think Im overreacting at all?