Since I've started my RP-Journey I've put a lot of effort into leveling up, meaning going to the gym, dressing better, going out and getting better at socializing, collecting experiences, learning new skills, etc.

Being honest I mostly did it bc. I knew and expected it made me more attractive to women. Like ppl say I should go to the gym for myself, but looking at the progress in the mirror always made me proud, it made me smug, especially bc. I thought it made me more attractive. Which is also my main motivator.

I know most ppl would say that I shOulD dO iT fOr mYsElf, but lets be honest; as a guy I have a lot of T, I wanna fck, therefore I work towards that, I'm fueled by a desire for sex. I can't turn that off. The animal in my body doesn't see anything wrong with that. Rollo also says that it doesn't make sense to kill your libido to become more productive (or chasing "excellence"), bc. all the great minds were fueled by their sex-drive. Would sb. like Elon Musk even care about reviving the US' space efforts if he wouldn't have some sex-desire?

I realize slowly that I'm also kinda a slave to it, I think. I mean I don't do retarded shit like simping, never have, even in my worst bluepill days. But literally everything is geared towards becoming attractive. Maybe it's an ego thing, that I want to be attractive just for the sake of it.

Would that be fine if that's the case?

Tbh. if I wouldn't pursue women, I'd play videogames, that's literally the only thing I'm interested in when the thought of women is absent. (Of course gym as well, but only on a minimum level for self-maintenance.) I've also been thinking about doing some roadtrips soon when I get my drivers license, but tbh. the thought of it making me more "interesting" to women also puts some motivation into the context again. Hell, even getting the damn license was started by exactly that motivation. Bc. guys with cars are "hawt", right?

I just can't escape it. What should I do?

I only know the extremes of working to become more attractive vs. give-up completely and go kinda like MGTOW. How do I cultivate my life, my personality, my interests without considerations for women, without boycotting those efforts entirely?

A man should have a life outside the realm of women. Women are just the cherry on top. They're a complement. But what should they complement? The word "mission" gets thrown around alot. And tbh. I cringe when I read it. Like is my critical "mission" to paint canvas? Is saving dogs from the streets crucial enough to dedicate my life towards it? To only work part-time so I can dedicate more time towards this "mission"? I just don't see it. My interests change yearly, there's not enough commitment to warrant a life-long dedication. Especially bc. there's always sb. else to fuck it all up.