I genuinely want to change myself. I understand red pill theory, I understand I don't need to have a girlfriend, I read the sidebar, and I workout consistently. The problem comes from the fact that it's just not working. I do not have abundance, I cannot spin plates, even if I don't have approach anxiety. This game aspect of TRP is killing me and I just don't get it. I read little countless books on game, WITH action. I tried different styles, tried to fix my mistakes, but EVERY SINGLE TIME I do not get the girl I want. Either she just doesn't like me enough or I lose to hypergamy. I am lost at this point and don't really know what to do. I don't know how to ACTUALLY go from changing my personality from the social guy who doesn't get any girls to the guy who slays. I've been called good-looking by many girls, even hot by a few, still no action, and still don't know what I'm doing wrong. How do I actually change my personality and learn game. Don't just tell me to keep hitting gym and approach lots of girls because although I don't have much approach anxiety and can easily approach girls if I want to, taking L after L with little success takes a toll on people. I don't want to have to date down to girls I'm not completely attracted too.