So I have been thinking about becoming a sperm donor for years, as it would be a great boost to my economy as a student, but had put it on the shelf while I was in a LTR. Now that I'm single I've been thinking about it again, but I am interested in you guys' perspective.

As a RP follower I know how damaging the single mother parenting is for kids (which I assume is a lot of the sperm bank business), so I've been hestitating about supporting that. I would say that I objectively have above average genetics in basically every area (looks, height, IQ), so I've been clashing the two against each other, logically there are thousands of other sperm donors, so it's not like I could stop the single mothers from becoming parents, but it still feels somewhat unethical to me, to support this. However I also think to myself that the kid would most likely be better off having my genetics rather than most.

TL;DR: Pros: Good genetics, boost to my student economy. Cons: Feeling reluctant to potentially contribute to a single mother household