"I. Be irrationally self-confident No matter what your station in life, stride through the world without apology or excuse. It does not matter if objectively you are not the best man a woman can get; what matters is that you think and act like you are. Women have a dog’s instinct for uncovering weakness in men; don’t make it easy for them. Self-confidence, warranted or not, triggers submissive emotional responses in women. Irrational self-confidence will get you more pussy than rational defeatism."

How are you supposed to develop this type of irrational self confidence when all you've experienced is negative reinforcement with rejection after rejection, ghost after ghost? I've been ghosted/rejected by 200+ girls so how am I supposed to be confident?

Would appreciate it if people who could actually relate would offer advice (aka have had failure after failure but kept pushing through to see a success) instead of guys who will say "Just do it" or "Get in the gym". It's hard to not get demotivated and you just feel more and more like shit if you go so long without a success.