LTR of over 3 years.

In the last year she's started calling me "daddy" in the bedroom, pretty much every single time we have sex. She loves it, I equally enjoy it. It was me that initiated it, but ever since she's latched on and now gets extremely turned on by the whole "daddy" during sex.

Things have evolved though, and now she's liking things such as "daddy daughter bonding time" (not every time, but occasionally). She also loves to roleplay that daddy has "snuck into her room at night" and is fucking her when everyone's asleep. She'll dirty talk it, and to be honest, I enjoy it, but it's her that's going deep into the dirty talk. Then recently, we were in a store and we walked past pacifiers, and I said to her lets get one, she didn't resist and now she's putting the pacifier in sometimes during sex, but more often after sex and even sometimes just generally when we're chilling. She also really likes me calling her "little girl" "daddy's princess" "daddy's girl" "daddy's baby girl".

I'm not necessarily complaining, as I say, I enjoy it and so does she. But I'm just wondering what's the deeper psychological reason behind her strong liking towards daddy stuff, daddy-daughter roleplay, and wanting to put a pacifier in her mouth.

Regarding her actual dad, he's always been around, parents are together, and they seem like a normal family to me. Possibly he wasn't around as much at times, as he's a successful businessman (C-suite). Not sure if it's something to do with that, or something I'm not considering.

Thoughts? Reason to be concerned or nah?