She brought up the topic, brought in feelings etc. I asked if shes seeing anyone else and she said no shes not. I ended up telling im seeing girls "sometimes" and she seemed sad. She then blocked me after and deleted my number as if she got mad im seeing others.I took this that she really liked me so i need to fix it fast and let her know I wanted a relationship too.

I had to contact her on another number to let her know i wanted to be exclusive with her (I felt that there was a small window to make my move) and she told me shes not ready for a relationship right now blah blah blah.

Im really disappointed. Why would she ask me that and reject me when i follow up? This has to be a .005% case right? I dont even know how to respond i just left her on read. Do I not respond and try again later or does she want me to fight her objections? Will she come back around? I cant tell if its a test or straight up rejection.

To me, it feels like rejection "im not that into you" type. Now Im the fool on the corner when she brought this all up.