Context: I end up travelling to the cbd for work maybe once a fortnight and stay at work as I live about an hour away and it’s paid for . This is convenient for dates where I am seeing them in the cbd and they usually live close - I also live with parents at home. Usually I would grab drinks and a lot of the times can F close on the same date as the logistics work out. I usually don’t kiss on the date and k close and escalate when she’s back at the hotel. I’ve only ever gotten resistance with a girl once she was back at the hotel once - but then I turned on the TV we started watching a movie and then slowly started caressing her arms. Eventually chest, and then lower and things just got heated from there.

However Current situation with a date is as below:

• date 1: went beach, good chemistry, good kino, K close at end of the date to say bye
  • date 2: drinks, good kino, end date with I’m staying nearby let’s get out of here - they agree. Once inside, there’s resistance to the initial kiss attempt. No worries , we watch something I try escalate as I’ve done before but as I try get to the chest or lower parts they redirect my hands but still seem cheerful. This happens about three times over the course of an hour or so. At the end before they leave we kiss for a few second and they say “that’s all your getting”, and then I walk them down and kiss to say bye. They messaged me once they are back home saying they got home all good.
  • date 3: ??? I’m not sure how to proceed. Is this a shit test? What’s the optimal way to proceed. I’m thinking I should slow down my approach and just do something fun without the intention of an f close. And then after that organise another date at night which could work out ? I feel another date at night where I pull to a hotel they will show similar resistance.

• What do you guys think I should do going forward?
  • Is there a better way I could be escalating once we are isolated at the hotel ?
  • what do you think they are doing or what’s going through their head?