fresh off a 2 year relationship and am back in my hometown working as a server before I start law school in the fall. Honestly I'm just bored now and am looking for a girl to make things fun.

Been talking to a girl on IG who I barely knew in high school but grew up to be gorgeous. I know I'm a good-looking guy but obviously I'm rusty with women after the gap. On top of that there have been a few nights of drinking which I probably came off weird, but tbh I think she was rolling with it.

Tonight I straight up asked if I should just plan on us being friends this summer or more (she's also fresh out of a relationship and we have been talking a lot about both of our breakups so i actually wanted clarity). she answered "I'm not into hookups if that's what your asking" and then talked about how she's just going with the flow this summer.

I feel like I made the cardinal sin of trp, it's been like 2 years of being cuffed so I just forgot how to not come off like a bitch.

Well is there any way to save this? Do I just give a few days of no texts or something or am i cooked