Hello, I'm a little desperate and hope that some men with more experience will give me some ideas of actions. I go for years to social dancing, but I'm unable to take actions for dates after dancing with a woman.

About me:

• I'm tall, always elegant, and if I can say a good dancer
  • But I'm not muscular, not really beautiful, not young and very timid in my heart

About my social life :

• I'm alone for years, despicte my regular dancing activities
  • I prefer books to social events :D
  • I make some photos sometimes but do not take time to have an instagram or a true website
  • I do not know how to make small talk or game in general

About the context:

• Women are here to dance with men, so they have no problem to be approached to be invited
  • But because they are here to dance, I feel that they want to dance, not really talk (with me) or meet
  • There are other men ready to "jump" on them when I finish dancing
  • I also go to dancing lessons, but here I'm very prudent because I do not want to be a creep in the little group

About my actions:

• When dancing I make some conversation
  • I joke about the music, the atmosphere
  • I compliment her on her outfit (I know it is not a good tactic but these is how I feel)
  • It is not rare that I make her laugh

After the dancing:

• If I feel confident I invite here for a second dance (not always)
  • I do not know what to say, and I have no time because there is always another man to invite her
  • A lot of time I do not see here again because she is dancing all the event with different men

What I have tried last time:

• To take some contact to "take time to talk" -> a woman connected me on her facebook but did not confirm after...
  • To propose to make some photos when her dress is really beautiful -> the woman seems to think it is weird --> I feel asking for some contacts make me awkward and needy, and I just do not know how to interest her

Possible actions I can force myself to

• After one dancing, always invite to another
  • After the two dances, ask for an instagram, so she have no action after to validate me like on facebook
  • instead of inviting women I see, sit next women not dancing to talk to her -> but the risk is someone come and invite her !

Possible long-term actions

• Create an instagram and publish photos of these events, to be more visible in these community
  • Ask people to make photos of me dancing with women, to have social proof at least

Perhaps it is not the good context, and I should just use social dancing to make photos and have social proof. Last time I was talking with a male friend which is beautiful (young, perfect skin, elegant...), and a young girl interrupted us to ask him to dance, ignoring the fact that I was talking with him and ignoring me. So like everywhere, a few men have all the attention.

But it is very frustrating at the end, to make dance and sometimes smile all these women and feeling alone.

Thank you in advance