The reason I joined TRP was to get girls. It WAS NOT to break out of matrix. I just wanted to be confident and drowning in pussy. Yet here I am after years and not successful in my ventures

I tried cold approaching girls but I would always freeze just before I tried. I know cold approach is not just great way to get girls but I thought it would help me be confident to get girls and talk to them when I DO MEET THEM IN MORE ORGANIC WAY. BUT I END UP FREEZING UP WHEN I TRY TO DO IT.

I THEN THOUGHT FUCK IT AND TRIED TO MEET GIRLS AND START CONVERSATION WITH THEM ON CAMPUS OR OTHER PLACES YET I STILL FREEZE UP WHEN I DONT KNOW THE GIRL AND CANT TALK TO THEM. HELL THE PROBLEM DOESNT END THERE; EVEN IF THE GIRL LIKES ME, I STILL CANT TALK TO HER, ESPECIALLY IF SHE LIKES ME I FREEZE UP.

IF I GET A GIRLS NUMBER OR INSTAGRAM, I don't know how to text and message her. It's funny really how I have this huge confidence but if I like a girl it goes away. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO TALK TO GIRLS WHO ARE IN SAME VENUE AS ME, I WANT TO BE ABLE TO OPEN OR TALK TO HER, I WANT TO FUCK HER BUT I DONT KNOW HOW. This ego, this fear, this thing stops me from doing it. WHAT WOULD PEOPLE THINK, WHAT WOULD SHE THINK, WILL SHE BE DISILLUSIONED AFTER BEING WITH ME? THESE QUESTIONS HAUNT ME.

I HAVE TO ASK - IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE GOOD WITH WOMEN, IS IT POSSIBLE TO COLD APPROACH OR JUST APPROACH GIRLS WHEN YOU HAVE NO EXPERIENCE, IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE ABUNDANCE OF WOMEN IN YOUR LIFE, IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE GOOD WITH WOMEN.

I have tried in every way I have promised to myself and failed, and want to try even more but I DON'T KNOW HOW? I try to do it talk to girls but am afraid of what people will think and I just want isolated meeting with girls so others can't judge me but I know that's not possible. I KNOW I HAVE TO Do IT MYSELF AND NOBODY CAN HELP ME BUT STILL I CAME HERE TO ASK - CAN IT BE DONE

HOW?