I know this title may look like a joke, but i watched a Hamza video who goes by those sentences and, it's tough. It was like "guys worse than you have fucked her".

Allow me to elaborate:

Here we (me) are, 30 years old male who got no pussy from 0 to Forever. Typed some shit in google and found RP. Then you get to the "self-improvement" side of it, which depending where you come from (me) required THREE-TO-MORE YEARS of work to be somewhat desirable. Then you go chat to girls, who by now goes from the age gap of 25-30, given your own age. While we (me) were working, they were fucking. And they were fucking dudes who were the top of the crap, which some genetics or favorable contexts. Had to do no work in themselves. Dicked them down all the way to Hell. And now you have to "show proof that you are better than him because all my previous relationships ended like crap because blablabla", you know what i'm talking about. .

LET ME GO FURTHER. .

The other day i went out with a girl. Just to accopany her to a meeting she had. Met her, kissed in her lips. All good and fun, ate together, felt like it was a good idea to buy her a flower from woman's day and so, talked, kissed, goodbye. After a while a thought came into my head: I kissed this girl. Since she's 30, and had been in long relationships, supposing she had sex once a week since 20 - which is not much, probably double for a regular girl - she sucked cock at least 500 times in her life. Those girls were religiously fucking and getting deep-throated for 5-10 years, and we (me) were grinding. Someone cummed in their mouth and face probably more than 300 times. And i bet those dudes were just regular or worse dudes. And there was I accompanying her and kissing her in her lips, like "waiting for the scraps", getting a kiss. I'm sorry if this ruined for you guys too. .

I know it's too autistic to analyze like this, but i did felt a pinch in my heart and can't see a way out, since obviously all girls had "exes", and if i had/have to bust to be attractive, they were fucking meanwhile, and IF I'M LUCKY, IT WAS JUST ONE BOYFRIEND. Which we know it's not the case. So the feeling is, all the grind just to "try being with" people who was dumped by guys worse than us (me). Wtf.