I'm in my low to mid 20s and about to graduate university. I'm about to travel after graduating and have a full time job I'm going to start making around 120k CAD. I plan on renting a condo in Toronto alone or with one roommate (friend of 10 years). I'm tall, around 180lbs and go to the gym 3-4 times a week. I'd say I have a good physique but a bit on the bulked side and I'm south asian. I would say my game has been improving and I can get 1-2 lays every few months but sometimes go on dry streaks. I think my looks have improved but my game and social skills don't match it yet (I still talk a bit too fast and not talking with the diaphragm, and I sometimes struggle to make the conversation man to woman so it's in a platonic vibe, but I always try to close on dates by going for the makeout and escalating).

Does anyone have any thoughts about this plan after graduating and what tips are there for living alone and starting new social circles in a new city? It won't be as easy as making friends in university I've heard. I'm planning on spending around $2000 on rent and the rest on savings while having some for going out.