Forgive me if this sounds too beta-ish or needy or whatever. I'm still learning the ropes.

There's this girl who I've been friends with for years. She is romantically interested in me, but I've disqualified her as an LTR. Regardless, we tried fucking. Ever since, she has been wanting commitment and monogamy. After I slept with her friend, she seems to have completely withdrawn. Only wanting us to meet as friends, etc. Before that happened, she overtly gave me the decision of choosing her, or her friend, so I don't begrudge that.

I only care about fucking her, but I agreed to meet at her house as "friendlies" to watch stuff (her terms). I only agreed because I wanted to clear up some messy drama (irrelevant for the scope of this post) and see what "friendlies" really meant.

I kino'd to gauge her intent, and despite our good chats she was basically cold. I decided this was a dead end. I got bored and she caught on asking me what's up. In not so subtle words I told her I was not looking for "friendlies" and that we couldn't be "friendlies" if not fwb. Shortly after, I left. I tried not to make it personal or anything, but I could tell she was pissed off.

In hindsight I feel that saying we couldn't stay as friends wasn't fair as she willingly gave me the choice between her and her friend, and to be frank, I'm just taking what I can get. The current value she provides me is the prospect of seeing her same friend again, as well as another friend who I know 100% wants to fuck me (but will liaise with this girl). Is it worth sending a message apologising and saying we can still chill as friends?