I'm dating a girl from our friend group for 3 weeks now. She's 5 years younger than me, and when we started dating she told me "I need boundaries because I haven't been in a relationship for a while, so if something upsets you or you don't want me doing something let me know."

Woke up this morning to a picture from her at 4:30am of the DJ's visuals that said "if she's at (club name) focus on yourself homie." I sent a skull emoji and asked who's playing, kept it neutral and non-reactive.

Its hard to tell what the fuck is going on. Is this a shit test? Did she think it was funny, because earlier that day we got tickets and made plans to see a show at that exact club next month? I'm not even sure how I feel about this situation, other than irritated (also quit smoking yesterday so maybe that's not helping either).

Previously when I dated girls they were really good about telling me where they're going, who they're with, and when they got home. I would also be very vocal about shit that bothered me with those girls and they were understanding, they'd share their location so I knew they're safe when I got up, especially since I'm not the going out type and prefer to sleep early and hit the gym in the AM.

What would you do?