I'm about to graduate, this is my last week. I have a few job offers lined up, and the best one is with a girl who tried to make a move on me one year ago. I was supposed to do an internship at her company, but my school rejected it, because she's only been in this business for 2 years. Even though I did my internship somewhere else, we kept in touch, because we have lots of mutual friends and live in the same city (she's 4 years older than me).

But things got kind of weird. She asked me to grab a drink sometime, and I thought it was to talk about work, and business in general. That night she tried to make a move on me. I told her I'm already seeing someone, and since then things got kind of awkward between us. I bumped into her a few times, and I kind of ignored what happened that night. Things are not 100% like before, but it's been 8 months since that night.

Anyway, her business is only 2 years old, but despise that it's one of the best running companies in the city (real estate agent). I bumped into her 2 weeks ago, and she told me I should pass by her office, to talk about a potential job offer. She wants to work together with me. It's one of the best offers I have gotten (I'd earn the most, get a car and other advantages).

The only thing bothering me is that I'm afraid that things will get weird, since she has made a move on me in the past. I don't care about what happened, but her being my boss might cause trouble in the future. It's been 8 months since it's happened, so I guess we can forget about it.

What do you guys think about it? Is this a recipe for disaster, or should I give it a shot? This job is only temporary, until I have gotten enough experience, then I will start my own real estate company. If I were to work here, it would only be for 3-5 years.