Hi guys, I’ve been smoking since I was 15/16 and over the last few years I’ve tried to stop countless times and I just can’t bring myself to cut it off.

My brain will always convince itself that it needs to have a roll up ( I smoke tobacco not cigarettes). If something good happens I’ll celebrate by smoking a roll up if something bad happens I’ll smoke a roll up, or if I need to think really hard about a business idea I’ll smoke a roll up.

The thing is I keep spending money on my teeth and I’ve just had them cleaned and polished and I don’t want to ruin them. Not to mention that I want to live for as long as possible also.

I’ll wake up in the morning and the first thing I will think of is to smoke a roll up. And then when I smoke tobacco I’ll want to drink alcohol and smoke weed. So I’m a all or nothing kind of guy and I can easily stop drinking alcohol /smoking weed, but the tobacco is by far the hardest to quit. Even when I don’t have any it’s that bad that my brain will convince itself to go and ask someone for a spare one or go round picking up used cigarette ends and make a roll up out of it.

Has anyone else managed to stop smoking if so can you guide me in the right direction. And tell me how you did it please?

Thanks

Edit : I haven’t picked up any smoked/used cigarette ends of the street recently over the past 2/3 years because I had a job but I certainly have done a fair few times in the past.