Reposted with different title, was unclear before

Every time without fail I have a plate/FWB I get extremely fucking lazy acquiring new prospects or even self sabotage. I know it's just my turn etc. That's not the issue.

Possibly relevant context: I've had one LTR 10 years ago. The rest has been causal sex/causal dating

I have previously left girls for other girls by fucking a new chick, but I just don't have concurrent partners simultaneously

I always cripple my chances of branching out and as a natural consequence, I always get paranoid and curious if my girls are seeing anyone else while they're seeing me and it ends up bothering me.

Why the fuck do I have this mental hang-up? I'm near convinced it has something to do with the fact that I used to be unable to get women at all before two years ago, and also that I've never had to have the confrontational experience of telling a girl I'm fucking another chick too

I think I project my own disgust of a woman schlopping down two dicks at once onto how they'll react (I'm too honest to lie about it if asked)

Still, I'm doing nothing but hurting myself here. My plates/FWBs always end up entertaining another dude even if they're exclusive (I stopped making exclusivity with them)

Why do I have this hang up? I just want to feel free and spin plates so I don't have to keep being anxious about what the fuck they're also doing

What is this self sabotage about and how can I mentally allow myself to have multiple plates?

Any anecdotal advice about how women have reacted to you fucking multiple women would also help. I think that's part of my hangup is just not having had to do it before/projection

I think I'm also paranoid they'll purposely go fuck a giga Chad they otherwise wouldn't fuck if they know I have multiples.

I tend to have more meaningful short term relationships than just pure sex. I don't feel anything when I just drill a hole for nothing but the hole