Found this girl on Instagram 5'9 killer body and busty. Both 23yo. Texted back and forth around 20 texts. Scheduled a date for Monday on text. She wanted to call me I was busy writing my case report, said will call tomorrow. Next day after few exchange of messages I ask if I can call her now she says she's at her brothers house and she can't I say ok will be in touch She texts me if I am fallen asleep and calls me 1 hour later around 1 am I don't reply.

Next morning said fallen asleep hit me up when you are available and she calls 1h later but I call her 5 mins later we talk around 10mins about what she watches on Netflix and which countries she traveled because apparently she's been to many countries. I suggest a series and she schedules the date for Sunday evening and I text her the series name. She messages few hours later and asks why I stopped I say I want to talk to you face to face tomorrow its better, she says as you wish. Upon here everything was going on track.

Sunday I remind her we'll meet x at this hour. She says ok at first 1h later around afternoon she says her brother wants to take her for family breakfast and she will be tired when she returns to home and suggest what about tomorrow and I say I am working and I cant say anything certain but today is good for me.1H hour later she says we can meet as i wanted I say ok but she cancels again and apologizes because she was undecisive I say text me when you make up your mind and the day and BOOM.

She invites me directly to her house and says she is tired and had chores to do. Which was around 10 mins to the spot we will be meeting and around 40 mins to me .I've never seen her in my life I don't know her. I felt surprised and say since you are tired I don't want to come and we will meet another day outside. She says ok then I unfollow her because I was very pissed at her behaviour and felt bad for my safety

I know some will say I am an idiot(Which I think I am) for doing that and not keeping up with her or going to her place. I know I overreacted but I still cant understand what did I do wrong other than just unfollowing her and not suggesting an another place closer to her place to meet her. Held my frame until last minute. This my brother stuff sounded so cheap trick to me and she invited me directly to her house ,well she can but at least meet up outside and have something to drink right, just to see who am I ? Are you banging every guy same way you do to me ? Her back and forth movement of indecisiveness' killed my vibe. What are your thoughts on this ?

Cheers....