Im in such a unique dilemma. I am a proven 8.5/10 smv guy. This is confirmed by the laws of sexual market, I have many HB8 ex'es, constantly rejected by HB2-7. In public, IOI's constantly from HB8-9. But they are rare.

Just to add context i did steroids and look like an elite athlete, not like a bodybuilder. Before steroids i was a "pretty boy" so i have both the face and the body now, some top-tier tattoo sleeves (professional athlete type tattoos you see on nfl mlb or nba players), a career, traveling the world especially in countries where my smv (foreigner status and financial earning power) gives me an advantage. This throws me up to an even higher smv especially considering im a high smv in USA

My issue is simply this... I meet a girl thats just my type. Shes generally an HB8. We hit it off, she becomes a plate and sometimes my GF. But this doesnt happen often because a true HB8 is not super common. When I go to a club or bar literally 95% of girls there are HB5-7. Theres no HB8 or HB9. If there is she has a boyfriend.

Im now forced to approach and interact with HB5-7's all night. Ones who generally reject me all the time by being rude or cold to me in daily life (grocery store, cashiers, etc). Now put them in a bar environment and its generally the same thing. I get friendzoned by them while they start kissing a 5/10 guy right after. A guy that is in their league. At times become invisible. Then i go home alone.

I go to the gym next day for example. Theres a bunch of HB8-9 in the gym. All of them checking me out and giving me IOI's, following me around, just flocking to me. Them ignoring other guys who are 5/10. Im Chad again, but mainly because they view me as "in their league" generally but the thing is there is only a higher concentration of HB8-9 at the gym because thats where theyre made and produced. The truly hot girls are working on their bodies. The HB5-7's are too lazy

Its just super frustrating. When i go to a club or bar with an abundance of hot women im def going home with one. But thats kind of rare to find.

I guess if i can make a TLDR it looks like this:

HB5 - Rejection about 90%

HB6 - Rejection about 70%

HB7 - Rejection about 50%

HB8 - Rejection about 33%

HB9 - Rejection about 33%

Its clear to me that evolutionary speaking, the universe or sexual market does not want me reproducing with HB5-7. And that they dont want to reproduce with a high smv guy, maybe because they will be abandoned when reproduction occurs. This makes my dating pool extremely smaller than the normal guy who is generally say, a 6/10 which i believe makes most of the sexual market. Most guys i see on the street with girlfriends or wives are generally not chads but generally average guys who are not losers but not necessarily champions either.

Im not sure what to do with this. I do well with women when i find my type, because im their type. Im tired of going to clubs and being surrounded by HB6-7 who reject me and go home with losers. Im invisible to them. My dating pool is super limited compared to a lower smv man.

Heres the thing. Im not saying all lower smv girls reject me. But truthfully a lot do considering my smv. When i do get access to low hanging fruit, girls are generally hesitant because they know im "autorejection" material... but lets say that some nights i hook up with one which happens sometimes. Its like we kiss at a club and nothing happens, we kiss there is no sparks, we kiss and she likes me and im a good actor and eventually later down the line she figures out im not genuinely attracted to her but just opportunistic for sex, or that we have sex and i lose a boner, or we have sex and she catches feelings but i start flaking bc i lose interest bc i know my value/potential, or we have sex and i dont look or touch or fuck her the same way i would with a "hotter" girl, or i dont look in her eyes as lustfully i would a girl in my actual league...... these are all things that happen when i date down and it seems evolution spreads us apart naturally.

With a hb8 i catch genuine feelings for them (not beta) and the girls genuinely believe they can hook me for commitment or they actually do, and we have a fulfilling relationship with amazing sex and genuine loving feelings and great vibes and energies and i can look at them lovingly and not want to ruin the relationship over trivial bullshit. In this case i kiss them more passionately, fuck them like the last pussy on earth, and hold their face as i kiss them passionately and eventually they eat out of my hands figuratively speaking and view me as a primary priority in their life. Im also not embarrased to be seen in public with them, and i do generally view them as enhancing my status and not drawing unhealthy attention of a hot guy + ugly girl dynamic

Its as if nature and evolution gravitates us together on a primal level, and it repels me from HB5-7's. Im at the point where im so tired of empty sex and hooking up (im 27 now and my ncount is probably around 100 now) and i only want a LTR with a hb8. I have recently rejected a few ONS/plates that were hb7 because i know they were going to break eventually for reasons i posted above and its not fulfilling to me anymore.

Am i onto something here? Anyone else relate?