Just like the title says I fucked an absolute landwhale of a human I don’t even want to think to estimate her weight. I did it for two reasons one someone said fat pussy was better. Two a girl I know likes to watch and told me she’d let me fuck her and her friend if she could see me in action.

But now im filled with regret. It was from online but when I showed up she was even fatter than I thought. But she was already naked and said I could do whatever I want. Tbh I couldn’t even get fully hard Im not even sure if I was in there. 90% of the time it was me fucking her with a floppy.2 mins max I left. I wore at hat and had her facedown the entire time so she didn’t see my face. Not sure I was even in there. I came and the post nut clarity hit like a bullet.

The fat girl I can get over but my self worth idk. How can I raise it up. Will this affect my future quality of women.

Worst part is im attractive like physically very top. So no Im having trouble reconciling fucking a fatty with my smv and desperation. I have OCD so im obssesive by nature so once something gets going in my head. Im sad I can’t take it back. Anyone done something similar and still fucked hotties, hearing stories might make me feel better. Im thinking chad would never fuck a fatty.